Leaderboard
728x15

My June in Collage

Large Rectangle

June has offered both joy & troubles.
The greatest joy was my visit to The Haaga Rhododendron Park in Helsinki.
I enjoyed the blooming of Hurdal rose & Meconopsis betonicifolia too.
...
The only trouble was my foot injury, operation and cast. The cast shall stay till the end of July.
It's going to be a long way to recovery and shall define my future months. 
But I'll try to keep my spirits up and fingers crossed!


I am a literature blogger as well, so I always read a lot - no matter of the season.

BEST BOOKS OF JUNE
Finnish: Marisha Rasi-Koskinen - About Getting Lost & Forgetting (2017)
Foreign: Kätlin Kaldmaa (Estonian) - Tere Are No Butterflies in Iceland (2017)
Poetry: Lassi Hyvärinen - The Cat and The Wind (2018)



Wishing you sunny days & butterflies in July!

Banner