Leaderboard
728x15

Floral Bliss #78

Large Rectangle


This week I am in a romantic mood. My garden assistant picked me some
Louise Odier, Campanula persicifolia, Stachys byzantina and Gillenia trifoliata
Here is the small bouquet, photographed by me & hubby.
And only three flowers of Louise O made the whole house smell divine ❤︎




Tällä viikolla romanttisissa tunnelmissa. Puutarha-assistenttini poimi
muutaman Louise Odierin, kurjenkelloa, nukkapähkämöä ja perhoangervoa.
Tältä näyttää pieni kimppu, jonka saimme kimpassa aikaiseksi, minä ja isäntä.
Ja vain kolme pientä ruusunkukkaa levittivät ihanan tuoksunsa koko taloon ❤︎


Kuvaan myös kirjojen kansia kasviaihein. - For future use in literature bloposts.



Bloggen macht Freu(n)de! 
Blogging makes friends and brings joy!
My German blog friend Claudia has that saying and the
message goes so well in the German language.
I want to thank these lovely blog friends of mine who have delighted me with these pretty cards.

Thank you Claudia and Susu ❤︎

THE LINK IS OPEN 
FROM TUESDAY 4 PM TILL THE NEXT MONDAY 4 PM
Helsinki time
Please join & share your photos with us!



Happy last week of June! - Kaunista kesäkuun loppua!

Banner